Engineering services with top customer service
Service is our top priority when it comes to customer satisfaction. This means providing total reliability of first class CNC machining and then backing it up with exceptional customer support from first enquiry to final delivery.
At Core CNC we specialize in CNC Turning and CNC Milling with a level of engineering excellence that will satisfy the most demanding requirements. Our engineering capabilities are also supported by a fully accredited ISO:9001 Quality Assurance system, along with unique Project Management support that provides an outstanding level of reassurance and confidence whilst removing so much of the responsibility, worry and workload from our customers.
- We work with various types of materials, including: Cast Iron, Mild Steel, Stainless Steel Alloys, Aluminium, Titanium, Super Duplex, Brass, Copper, Nickel Alloys, plus a wide range of Engineering Plastics.
- We can machine an extensive range of component sizes to match the precise customer requirements.
- As part of our service we can obtain any specified metal or plastic on behalf of our customers, we are happy to work with free issue materials.
- We can machine from drawings and specifications supplied, or provide a Reverse Engineering service working from samples and from drawings produced at the request of the customer.
- We have developed our own quality compatible and fully approved supply chain and can provide any post-engineering service required, including finishing, coating, heat treatment, assembly, testing and quality certification, as well as the delivery of the order to any destination.